Origins Products and Services
Products are obtained and renewed using customer licensing. This section details how to obtain a licence for Origins products and services.
Enquiries relating to the OriginsInfo software should be directed in the first instance to:
Europe and the USA (Marketing) : Experian Business Strategies
- Organisation name : Experian Business Strategies
- Telephone contact +44 (0) 115 9410888
Australia and New Zealand : OriginsInfo
Canada : Environics Analytics
- Organisation name : Environics Analytics
- Telephone contact +1 416 969 2733
USA (Security) : NominoData
- Organisation name : NominoData
- Telephone contact +1 (0) 702 987-6978
Enquiries relating to research applications involving use of the data or software should be directed to Richard Webber (OriginsInfo)
OriginsInfo is licenced on an annual fee basis and the value of the licence will depend on a number of factors:
- For how many countries you wish to licence the system
- The number of customer / client / citizen records you have on your records
- Whether the records you hold are for the whole country or for only part of it
- Whether you wish to append gender codes and estimated ages as well as Origins codes
- The level of consultancy advice you feel you need
Once you have agreed an annual fee you will be sent a password which will provide you with access rights for the views and data you have licenced.
Before using the application you will be required to agree to a number of straightforward ethical standards designed to prevent OriginsInfo being used in an inappropriate manner.